REDIF offers its customers training in the area of public relations, whose role is to support the development of PR skills among client’s professionals and the implementation of PR programs without direct agency support. Our trainers lecture for the “Appointed By Redif & Partners”
– the educational program organized by the REDIF expertise of PR Agencies and for the PR Academy at the Reputed Institutions.
Training programs are designed flexibly to meet the varying needs and demands of board members, executives and professionals from the marketing and communication departments. It includes case studies and provides ample time for practical exercises.
Frequently required seminar topics:
- Introduction to PR in the West Bengal Govt
- Crisis Communications
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Corporate Reputation and Identity
- Product PR – a viable alternative to advertisement
- Event Management
- Communications Skills Development
- Optimizing Communications Support Staff PR Training Internet Relations