Decisions made by public administration have enormous impact on the business environment. Every day, political leaders, lawmakers and the civil service make decisions that may significantly influence a company’s/Societies prosperity. REDIF’s experts build informed opinions on behalf of our clients at all government levels, reaching cabinet members, parliamentary deputies and senators, as well as regional and local administrations.
REDIF provided services in this field as early as 2016, when it successfully lobbied on behalf of West Bengal’s small and medium-sized breweries’ interests in protecting their tax breaks. That effort helped save the diversity of the West Bengal market and was awarded an Govt. certificate of recognition in 2015. In 2016, REDIF received
- REDIF’s Public Affairs activities include:
- Building Relationships with Public Administration, Local Government and NGOs
- Legislative Monitoring with the West Bengal state
- Support to Trade and Diplomatic Missions
- Support to Investment Projects
- CSR Recommendation